Amy & CJ | Engaged

With nothing but rain in the forecast all day Saturday, many people would've called me and cancelled their photo shoot. Not Amy. She texted me in the morning after I asked if they still wanted to do pictures--"I'm not worried about it. :) We will bring our umbrella and go with the flow of Mother Nature! It'd be different if it was like, a tsunami. Thank you for asking though!" 

Well, fortune favors the bold.

Peter Mahar - Destination Wedding Photographer - Portland OR