To help your day be a smashing success
Give us the nitty gritty details of your day!
Some helpful tips:
- Make sure to have breaks with food planned before the ceremony. Having someone in charge of getting your food is also a great idea.
- It's important to have your dress, all the rings, and any other details you might want with you while you're getting ready that we can photograph.
- Make sure to let family and bridal party know times they are supposed to be ready at.
- If you have a special hanger or a nice wooden hanger for your dress, it's a huge help if someone is able to hang the dress on it for us to photograph. (If not, we always bring a wooden hanger as a back up!)
- If you want the guys with their boutonnieres on during formal photos, make sure the flowers will arrive before the guys formal time.